Wednesday, January 10, 2018

2017 Christmas

Some pictures of our family Christmas activities this year.

Dan and I hosted our annual Christmas cocktail party again this year. We had a great turnout and lots of fun! Our house is pretty dark, so none of the pictures turned out great, but I like to blog the food so I can remember year to year what I serve.


Chocolate martinis with my sister




 


Christmas with Dan's family.

Roman and his look alike cousin Rye.


 For Christmas with my family, we went to French Lick and visited both the French Lick hotel and West Baden. You can take a trolley between the 2 hotels. We then took the Polar Express.





Roman enjoyed the Polar Express, but mostly for the hot chocolate and cookies.


 It snowed on Christmas Eve!
 








Special day sledding with Grandpa for his 70th birthday!

 

No comments: