Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Favorites

 
Some of my favorites on my wish list this Friday (above)
 
I just got a light wash distressed jean jacket from TJ Maxx for $16.00! I'm super pumped about it. Olive green clutch is from Target. Isn't this Madewell pink bomber beautiful? I really like this off the shoulder top from J.Crew. If you zoom in you can tell it's a thicker fabric and the neckline looks like you won't be trying to keep it down all day. It's only $24! Chic gold mules from H&M would look great this fall with jeans or black pants for work. My coworker came to work in these boyfriend jeans from Nordstrom and I fell in love with them. They are super cute in person! I just got these pink Adidas shoes and they are incredibly comfortable. They run really big and wide. I even have wide feet. I've been eyeing this tie back top from J.Crew but can't decide which color I like most. Also, admittedly I kind of want a fanny pack. I know, so cheesy. But I feel like it's borderline trendy and if I'm being honest it would be SO convenient for mom life. I like the Herschel Supply ones. This style comes in 9 colors. My dad would be so proud. He just recently retired his fanny pack. Last but not least, this ASOS suede back pack is on my fall new bag wishlist. I love the color and the shape!
 
Happy Weekend!
 
 

No comments: