Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday Favorites

This gingham H&M dress came in the mail and I love it! I can't wait to wear it. I thought it was a little pricey for H&M at $50.00 but I used a 40% off coupon.

I'm kind of obsessed with this bow neck dress from Banana Republic. I love this style and am happy it's trendy again. A few years ago I had several tops with bows at the neck and really wish I would have saved them.

Another gingham dress. Ugh! I know, but I love them all! I like that this Express dress is a jumper and the straps tie in a bow.

I bought this one shoulder Nordstrom dress for $26.00. It's super cute, but I may return it only because I don't know if I really need it.

Cute chambray tie top is J.Crew.
Ruffled darker chambray top is Loft.
Hat is Nordstrom.
Ring is Sole Society

I'm looking for a cognac color pair of slide that criss-cross like these Nine West ones. But black would work well too!

Isn't this clutch cute? Natural looking handbags seem to be all the rage among bloggers. I like the green fringe on this one and The French Basket has a few other colors.

No comments: