Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Spring Break

Hooray for March!!! I wish I was going on a Spring Break trip this year, but sadly I am not. That hasn't stopped me from wanting to update my closet to spring/summer clothes. If I were going somewhere, above are the items I'd have on my wish list. I am actually on the hunt for a new swimsuit and sunglasses this year and the ones above are my favorites. It feels a little early to purchase, but it doesn't hurt to look!

Swimsuits: Pink Scallop - Target, Stripes - ASOS, Black scoop - JCrew, Blue and white 2 piece- Target
Hat - Jcrew
Shorts: Printed - JCrew Factory, Denim - Madewell
Sandals: Tassel- DSW (Sam Edelman), Gold - Old Navy
Accessories: Necklace - JCrew Factory, SPF lip color - Fresh Sugar tinted, Earrings- Bauble Bar
Sunglasses: Pink - Diff Eyewear, Gold - Le Specs, Green Tortoise - Quay, Tortiose - Le Specs
Dress: ASOS



No comments: