Monday, February 8, 2016

Winter Swimsuits

Over the weekend we took Roman to an indoor water park. I was trying to pack and could only find one swimsuit that fit well. Unless you are going on spring break, February isn't the time most people shop for swimwear, but I have found some really cute suits lately if you are ready for it.
 
I think I will probably stick to one-piece swimwear from now on and thankfully they are back in style with so many great styles to choose from. I am in love with the first suit, but it's a little out of my price range. Let me know if you see one similar for less. I found some really cute options at Target! I love the bottom center one! I am also partial to leopard swimwear and the pink scalloped suit is a great Marysia Swim knockoff.
 
 

Top Row: Tory Burch // Mara Hoffman // Lime Ricki // Urban Outfitters // Nanette Lepore
Bottom Roy: All Target

No comments: