Thursday, August 6, 2015

This and That

 
I made this Strawberry Lemon bunt cake a few weeks ago and it was seriously SO delicious! I was pleased with myself for using my bunt pan for the first time and it turned out beautiful. Recipe HERE

Anniversary Flowers from Dan. Every year we use our beautiful Tiffany's champagne glasses we were given as a gift for our wedding and celebrate with a small cake. This year the cake was dark chocolate with salted caramel!
Roman grew out of his chambray romper, so I cut it and made it a shirt. I also used my leftover fabric to make him a pair of seersucker shorts. I wish I would have taken a picture of him in the whole outfit.

Team Tastings at the Friend's Forever Golf Outing. 11 years!

My friend Abby and I at the golf outing.
 
 A few weeks ago we drove to my hometown to celebrate my best friend, Lauren's son's 1st birthday! It was the first time we were able to get our boys together. It was so fun to see them!


Roman swimming in his baby pool.
 

No comments: