Monday, August 31, 2015

Roman's Room

This post has been a long time coming. About a month ago, we finally finished Roman's room. Since we didn't know the gender of the baby before he was born, we waited until after to purchase artwork and additional items. I spent quite a bit of time during my pregnancy planning the room. It was really fun coming up with different ideas. It was definitely a team effort, as Dan is more of the decorator than I am. I am so pleased with how it all came together! We will probably continue to add prints and are searching for a lamp too.
 
My good friend Danielle came over last month and took some pictures of Roman. I had her take a few of his room too.
 









 




Over the weekend I found these Eames style children's chairs at Hobby Lobby! I was so excited to find them at such a good price.


Last week Roman started pulling up on his crib. He has started chomping down on it too!

In case you are interested in where we got everything:
Crib- Target
Rocker - West Elm
Pillow - Serena and Lily
Quilt - Handmade gift
Rug - West Elm
Changing Table dresser - gift from friend (we refinished, post here)
Round Mirror - School House Electric
Yellow Poof - CB2
Shelves - Ikea
Felt Ball Garland - Etsy
"R" letter light - Nordstrom
Moose Head - Mod Moose
Space man print - Brave Outpost
Monster skateboard print - Charlie Prints
Triangle wall decals - Urban Decals

No comments: