There are so many cute off the shoulder dresses right now and I knew I could easily make one. I saw a few dresses I liked with stripes for inspiration and ended up going with striped seersucker fabric. I used the McCalls M6558 Pattern for this dress.
The pattern was very easy to follow. I used a 3/8" elastic instead of the 1/4" the pattern called for. I also shortened the skirt along with the bodice ruffle. If I use this pattern again, I will go down a size. I think it could be more flattering with a better fit and less fabric.
This was the initial bodice, but I ended up making the ruffle a little shorter. I wish I would have gone even shorter on it though.