Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pretty Patterns

McCalls

I've been itching to sew something. I haven't made anything in over a year. I didn't see the point in trying to sew for myself while pregnant and now with a new baby, I just haven't had the time. I've been seeing a lot of cute things that I think to myself "ooooh I'd like to make that".  I'm starting to get ideas and found some fun, new, on trend McCall's patterns (above) I'd like to use. I've seen a lot of off the shoulder dresses recently and I'd love to make one! I've made SOO many peplum tops and dresses, but I do still love them and I love this neckline. It reminds me of the 90's. Last year I was searching everywhere for the cross back cutout pattern! I'm so happy McCall's released this new pattern. I would prefer to add a skirt to it, but I do also like the jumpsuit look.

Hopefully I can get started on a project soon!

No comments: