Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend

I had such a great weekend! Last week at my doctors appointment I was measuring 4 weeks early. Yikes! I am 32 weeks, but am measuring 36. My doctor scheduled an ultrasound to see why I was measuring so early. On Friday morning we got to see the baby via ultrasound. Turns out the baby is just big! Currently 4lbs and 14 oz. So almost 5lbs. OMG! No wonder my belly is huge and my ribs are killing me.


Can you see the face? Chubby cheeks and button nose? 

Friday afternoon I had a cleaning lady clean my house for the first time. I didn't know what I was missing, our floors were gleaming! It was so nice to have our house extra clean and take that responsibility off my shoulders. 

On Saturday my friends hosted a baby shower for me at our house. It was so nice and decorated so cute! I had the best afternoon with my friends. I feel so lucky to have friends drive from all over to come and see me before the baby. Several of my friends already have babies, so it was great to hear their advice and stories. 

 Cutest diaper cake! 

 Friends


My wonderful hosts Chelsey, Danielle and Kerrie

The fall decor was so cute. The food was amazing! 




 


I spent some time Sunday getting the nursery organized. We have a few more things to do to get the baby's room finished, but I am happy with how it's coming along. I really love sitting in the room anticipating the baby's arrival! I'm getting so excited knowing we have almost 7 weeks left before we meet our new baby.

No comments: