Tuesday, October 7, 2014

New Workout Gear

New Workout Gear
 
All tops and leggings from Nordstrom
All shoes from Zappos.
 
I have had several people ask me what I miss most from pre-pregnancy. I can honestly say I miss good workouts. At first I definitely missed alcohol, but now it's being able to work up a good sweat. I would love to have a good run, boot camp class or hot yoga session right now. Workouts just aren't the same when you can't give it your all. I can't believe I am even saying that, but I think it just goes to show how good exercising is for your mind and body. When you can no longer do it, it's all you really miss.
 
I have been wanting/needing new running shoes for awhile now. I am trying to hold off and want to ask for work out clothes for Christmas. I can't wait until my doctor says I can workout post birth. (Jan/Feb 2015) I am even considering signing up for a mini marathon to give me the extra motivation to get back in shape.
 
Is it too early to make a Christmas list? Nah!

No comments: