Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

Wednesday Wishlist
Some of my favorites for the upcoming fall season!
 
I'm really into mules for this fall and think they are a perfect transition shoe that can work both in the office and the weekends. I like these sleek black ones from TopShop or Nordstrom.
Such a great deal for both jackets! Leopard jacket and BB Dakota knit and leather jacket.
Being pregnant, I think this knit skirt could work really well for me and if not, I think I could make something similar to fit. I fell in love with this Zara zippered bucket bag immediately! I know I am late to the trend, but I think it's time to add some camo to my closet and this J.Crew factory Tee seems perfect. I'm a little behind on the wool hat trend too. I'm not sure how often I would wear it, but at H&M prices, it wouldn't matter!   
 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great wish list, I love all of them xs

http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
Twitter: @thestylemma
Instagram: @thestylemma
Facebook: Thestylemma