Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist: leather

Wednesday Wishlist

1. BB Dakota 2. Hunter Bell 3. Hunter Bell

Last year I regretted not buying a black knit dress with leather sleeves I saw in an outlet for a great price and then never saw again. I even considered making the dress, but never got around to it. This year I am IN LOVE with this blue Hunter Bell dress! I love the leather sleeves and hemline too! It's part of her fall collection, so it should be online and in stores soon. I really love the BB Dakota dress too! I went to try it on in a bigger (than my normal) size, but am debating whether or not to buy. It may not fit me in a few months when I am ready to wear it this fall. I'm on the hunt for a similar maternity pattern that I can alter though and add the leather sleeves. I'm also really loving the asymmetric leather hemline of #3. I love the look of leather trims, as sometimes all over leather can be unflattering. Besides the basic leather jacket, are you adding leather pieces to your closet this fall?

No comments: