Monday, July 14, 2014

Nursery Ideas

 It has been so fun looking for nursery ideas! I'm pleased to find that there are so many great ideas for gender neutral nurseries. I really like accent walls either painted or wallpaper. There are some really cool wall decals too that would make it so easy to change in the future.

My favorite accent walls







I really like the big letter! We'll have to wait until after the baby is born to find one since we won't know the sex/name. 

How cute is this little garment rack? A definite must have if I have a girl! It would be cute for a boy too since we have limited closet space. 

I also really like the idea of a bright dresser/changing table. I think it would be a fun pop of color and DIY project. 

So many ideas, it's going to be hard (but fun) to narrow it down. I love looking online for ideas and can't wait to start the actual process. I'll keep you posted!

** All photos taken from Apartment Therapy

1 comment:

jessicahusek said...

Love all the triangles!