Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Early Fall Favorites

Fall Favorites
Jackets: Tuc and Wes // Zara // Nordstrom // Zara // Nordstrom
Accessories: ShopBop tassel necklace // Nasty Gal booties // Zara fringe bag // Nasty Gal booties // Ily Couture tassel necklace


It's not even August yet, but it's back to school time for retailors, which means fall fashion is popping up in stores and on fashion sites. I have to admit I have been a little bit more anxious for fall this year, due to my changing body (pregnancy) and the fact that none of my summer clothes fit anyway. I'm ready to move on, go shopping and start buying fall trends. So far I haven't found much in maternity sections that I really think is cute or trendy. It's all very bland and mostly not stylish. It's definitely going to be a challenge.

My current fall fashion plan is to wear blazers and jackets with cute shoes and accessories. Wish me luck finding jeans and work pants!

Photo cred: Up Close and Stylish
 

No comments: