Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

ASOS Polka Dot Romper // Topshop Swimsuit // Necessary Clothing Dress
Yellow Zara Wedges // Tassel Necklace // Topshop Jeweled Heels
 
Happy Friday everyone! I'm sorry for my lack of posts over the last few weeks. I promise to be around more next week!
 
I love summer so much! It's my favorite time to shop because of all the cute dresses and shoes. There are so many fun things to do in the summer giving me the opportunity to show off my new clothes! We have a couple of weddings this summer and other activities planned almost every weekend. Some of my current favorites are above. I don't know about pulling off a high waisted swim suit, but gosh it's cute! I am really into asymmetrical hemlines and cutouts, so I love this dress! I am trying to figure out an occasion to wear these jeweled Topshop heels. So pretty! Do you have a favorite shopping season? I hope you have a wonderful and sunny weekend full of plans too. 
 
 


 

No comments: