Tuesday, May 6, 2014

BLT Salad

I found this recipe on Pinterest and I have been making it twice a week. It's so easy and soooo good! The dressing is so light and all the vegetables mix together so well! As many times as I have made it, you would think I would have taken a picture, but no. This recipe and photo are from How Sweet Eats.
 
 
I usually just eyeball the ingredients chopping enough to fill 2 plates. Follow the dressing recipe though, to get the taste right. If you want exact measurements, please see original recipe here.

BLT Salad
Ingredients:
-romaine or your choice of chopped lettuce
-1/2 an avocado (cubed and split between 2 plates)
-corn
-feta cheese
-cherry tomatoes (halved)
-4 slices of bacon (fried and crumbled)

Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper

Enjoy!

No comments: