Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Derby Dresses and Hats

You already know I love a good theme party! My bridal shower was Kentucky Derby themed. A friend of mine has a derby party every year and last year was the first time we were able to go. I dropped the ball on my hat and swore I would never do that again. When else can you wear a giant hat with feathers? This year I started searching for hats before the party invite even went out. I haven't made a purchase yet and I'm thinking about making my dress as well. Here are some of my favorites. I am in love with the black and white striped one, but also want to have ribbons and bows on top. I don't know what color my dress will be, but am looking forward to pulling together the entire outfit!
Ladies if you are going to the derby or a party, now is the time to get it together! It's only a few short weeks away! 
Derby dresses and hats
Hats: Amazon // Nordstrom // Zappos // Zappos
Dresses: Nasty Gal // Nasty Gal // Sheinside // Piperlime

I searched Zappos, Nordstrom, Dillard's, Macys, Amazon (huge selection) and this website all have great options at all price points.


Derby hats

No comments: