Wednesday, January 22, 2014

One to Watch

You guys know I LOVE awards season! I love the red carpet! I sit on the couch with my laptop, iphone, and ipad so I can keep up with Instagram, Twitter, and my friends commentary through texts. I sit and shout out my comments and try to get Dan involved hatin' on the mani cam, disastrous dresses, and awkward interviews. It's so much fun! Sometimes, depending on which show it is, I don't even watch the actual awards.

I really do love the dresses and seeing who wears what designer and how they change styles from year to year and each award show. This year I have had many favorites, but I am particularly loving Lupita Nyong'o (actress from '12 Years a Slave'). Isn't she lovely? She has been KILLING it on the red carpet this year. She is just beautiful, which may have to do with it, but I love her bold color choices!

 SAG awards wearing Gucci

Critics' Choice Awards wearing Calvin Klein 


 Golden Globes wearing Ralph Lauren

Hollywood Film Awards wearing J Mendel

12' Years a Slave' New York Film Festival Premiere wearing Roland Mouret

I'm telling ya, keep your eye out for Lupita. I can't wait to see what she wears the rest of the awards season.

All photos via People.
 

No comments: