Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

2013 has been a pretty good year! In February Dan and I traveled for Denver to see my grandma and then skied/snowboarded in Breckenridge. I started a new job in March landing me back in the events industry where I feel I belong! We celebrated friend's wedding, birthdays, and family get-togethers. We hosted numerous parties and cookouts at our house (Super Bowl, Indy 500, Halloween and Christmas). We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary with a trip to NYC! I started running, made some new dresses, enjoyed decorating our house, and truly living our life to the fullest. We feel so thankful for all the memories made over the year!


Breckenridge 


 My sorority sister Carly's wedding. 



 29th Birthday

Bought some new furniture 


 Summer festival fun

 Times Square

Central Park

 New York City

Summer fun


 Ran my first 5 mile race. 




 family

I'm looking forward to 2014 and the new memories we will make in the next year. Dan and I both turn 30! (ahh) are planning to travel, do some home renovations, update and enhance my blog, continue sewing, running, cooking, shopping and all the things I love to do! Cheers to the new year!!
Happy New Year! And thanks again for following along!! I appreciate all my blog followers so much!

No comments: