Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

I had the most productive weekend possible! Dan was out of town, so I made a list and checked it off. Most of it boring stuff like cleaning and laundry, but other fun stuff too like shopping and sewing.

 Made this plaid skirt for my friend Danielle. 

Went on a long run Saturday. Took this picture afterward to show my mom and sister I'm ready for the Turkey Trot on Thursday! 

Found this Trina Turk dress, perfect for the holidays at TJ Maxx.

 Saturday was obsessive tartan day. I bought plaid napkins, wrapping paper and fabric. Plus, I had on my new Lord and Taylor scarf. Someone is ready for a very tartan Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas... I watched Christmas Vacation. Best. Movie. Ever. 


Continuing in the holiday spirit, I made 2 loaves of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread to take to work. 



 Started getting ideas for my holiday table scape. (new plaid napkins, World Market chargers, and polka dot fabric from Joann Fabrics). 

Almost finished this skirt, but realized it's not going to work. More in another blog. 

And just for fun-  These are my brother's kids. If you know my brother, this is nothing new. He's a hunter and apparently his kids are going to be too. Hilarious!! 

No comments: