Friday, November 8, 2013

Holidays are Here!!!

Hooray! The holidays are here! I know people hate that the world seems to skip over Thanksgiving and move right along to Christmas, but if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Actually, I decorated and got overly excited about Halloween several weeks too early and couldn't wait for it to be over, so I don't intend on doing that with Christmas this year. Although truth be told, I'm listening to Christmas music right now and already started my list. Sorry, I'm not sorry.

Anyway- let's get back to Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a great holiday too. Actually it's a nice time to be with family without the present giving stress. Whew! All ya gotta do is eat and sit around, so that's good! I personally can't wait for the day when someone asks me to host Thanksgiving! Besides the actual turkey making, I think I would totally nail it! The event planner in me LOVES a good table setting and since we are currently in the market for a new dining table, I can't help but think about how I would decorate if I were hosting the holiday at my house.


 
I really like the use of gold accents for the holidays and I actually even bought the polka dotted burlap fabric in the 2nd photo a few weeks ago with anticipation for our new table. I can't wait to use it!  Some other fun gold table accents:

No comments: