Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Crafty for Fall

Over the weekend I got really excited for the fall and Halloween! I picked up some decorations and even made a few of my own.


I made these ghosts using cheesecloth and fabric stiffener. There are several tutorials online if you'd like to make your own. It's relatively easy.
 

I made these moveable mummies using this tutorial I found on Pinterest. When I showed Dan he said "have you ever seen that site with all the Pinterest fails"? Sooo yeah- maybe these didn't work out as well. They ARE a little skinny.


While at Joann's I fell in love with this plaid fabric and thought they would make perfect napkins for the fall. I got the placemats at TJ Maxx earlier in the week.


1 comment:

Amanda aka Manda said...

I love all the Fall/Halloween touches! I especially love the napkins!