Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend Update

I had such a great weekend! We had the perfect hot summer weather in Indy this weekend. I took off a little early on Friday and hit the pool to read my fashion mags. September issues are the best, filled with all the fall trends. There is nothing I love more than being at a quiet pool laying out and reading. This is the best time for that since the kids are back in school. :)



You NEED to make these cookies!!! The little extra effort and mandatory 24 hour refrigerator wait is worthwhile! This recipe is all over the place, so I'm not going to post it. Follow the directions precisely and you will yield the best chocolate chip cookies. Perfectly crisp on the outside and chewy towards the center. Yum!


On Saturday we went canoeing with some friends for the day. We had such a great time!!!

On Sunday I ran some errands which included Target. I was thrilled to see some really fun new patterns for fall in the women's clothing. I reaaaaally want the pink hounds tooth skirt! They have some great work blouses and ankle length pants as well.


And what's a random post without a picture of this cutie?? My sister in law sent me this last week! Adorable!

No comments: