Friday, May 17, 2013

Forever 21

Forever 21

If you know me, you know I love Forever 21! Sometimes I feel a little embarrassed that I still love that place and I'm 29. Also because about a year ago the manager said "we haven't seen you in awhile". Seriously this happened. With all the people that shop there, they recognize me and noticed I hadn't been there in a few weeks. Shit!

Ever since then, I have frequented that store less often, but I do still love it! I know it takes a special shopper to handle the racks and racks of clothes all unorganized and shoved together with cheap looking stuff. But I always manage to find the quality pieces. I particularly like the Love 21 line, which tends to fit better and have better quality (even wear to work) pieces.
 
I checked out the website today and found some really cute pieces. Above. I prefer to shop in store, so I can see the quality, so I might try to hit it up soon
 

No comments: