Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend

Here's what I did this weekend.
 
Got a hair cut. Sporting bangs again. Went to a new salon and ended up loving the cut.
 

Celebrated my good friend Kerrie's 30th Birthday. Went to dinner at Napolese Pizzeria, a new restaurant in Indy for dinner. It's the same company that owns Patachou restaurants and equally as amazing! Try it out! 

Kerrie and her husband Hank flying with the artwork at Plat 99 the swanky bar in the new Alexander hotel that serves "inventive cocktails". Another must try!

 
Saturday, Dan and I decided to shop. We hit up J Crew outlet.
 
Then bought some new artwork at the Inventorialist, a shop on Mass Ave that has everything from vintage furniture, signs, artwork, pottery, and all kinds of other fun knick knacks.

Sunday, I shopped some more. Loving the floral fabrics I found above and trying to decide what to make with them Skirts? Dresses?

Found this pillow at Marshalls and I just love it! I can't stop thinking about it, so I might go back and get it!
 
 
How was your weekend?