Friday, April 26, 2013

Simple Salad Dressing

I got this recipe out of a magazine at my in laws house, but can't think of what magazine it was. I'll update when I find it. My mother in law had it on just greens for us and I thought it was delicious. It's so light and lemony but with a little kick. We have been making it every other night now. It's a simple recipe and you don't need much to spruce up your salad.



Simple Salad Dressing
Ingredients
2Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil.
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/8 tsp sugar
1/8 tsp salt
pinch of pepper

Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Toss with 5oz of mixed greens. I usually use less than half for 2 salads.

Salad Ingredients from picture- romaine lettuce, cucumbers, yellow peppers, cherry tomatoes, cracked black pepper and fresh shredded parmesan cheese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The salad was absolutely great!

Anonymous said...

The salad was absolutely great!