Wednesday, March 13, 2013

JCP

Over the last few years I've noticed JCPenney ads looking brighter and more appealing. I know they have had some financial ups and downs in the past year, but recently their merchandise has caught my eye. I have a friend who swears JCP is the "new Target" in terms of price and type of clothing. Over the weekend I received a mini catalog and I found at least 5 items I wanted to buy.

I went to check it out to see the quality of clothing and was quite impressed! I tried on a slew of fun spring items. Great pricing! It's definitely in line with the same price and quality of Target, but with more departments.

I came home with this jacket and am still considering these shoes.




Some other cute items I like! 


Isn't this dress adorable!?! It's Pearl Georgina Chapman of Marchesa
Check out the whole line. Here. 



Way to go JCP! Keep it up! 

No comments: