Friday, February 8, 2013

Wings

This is my mother in law's recipe and it is wonderful!  She has made these for us several times and I made them this past weekend for the Super Bowl. Believe it or not this is not a spicy recipe, but of course we did add sriracha sauce. So if you are looking for just a tasty wing recipe without the hotness, this is it! (or you can add to it)

It is kind of impossible to take a good picture of a chicken wing. 

Marinated Chicken Wings
Ingredients:
1 bag of frozen chicken wings
1 1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
6 Tbsp oil
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
2 tsp water
Sriracha sauce to taste (optional)

Directions: 
Divide chicken wings into two large ziplock bags. Combine ingredients in blender, mixing together well. Pour over each bag evenly and let marinate at least 2 hours. I marinated my overnight. 

Spread onto two baking sheets evenly. You will want a little of the marinade on the pan so they don't burn, but it's not necessary to use it all. 

*Bake at 375 for 2 hours, turn/stir every half hour. 

Please note- My wings only took an hour and half. My mom also made these for her party and her wings only took an hour. Keep a watchful eye on them and depending on your oven it may take between 1-2 hours. I promise, it's worth it! 


Enjoy!!

No comments: