Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Super Bowl Party

We had a few people over on Sunday to watch the Super Bowl. Like most of our other get-togethers,  I got a little excited a few weeks early planning the decor and menu. I covered our table in green felt and made lines with masking tape. I found a bunch of football themed decor to add to the table. I decided to make it all tailgate themed and decorated with coolers and folding chairs. I made wings, Auntie Anne's pretzel pigs in a blanket, nachos, and cookies. I was able to find the paper food trays similar to what you would get at the game. Since it was Sunday and not too many people wanted to drink beer, I served root beer and orange cream soda. I may have gone a little overboard with the small group that we had, but it was fun!










No comments: