Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Party dress

This past weekend was Dan's work Christmas party. The party was downtown at Tavern on South a bar next to Lucas Oil Stadium. Dan's company rented out the entire bar and had lots of great food, anything you wanted to drink, and a fun DJ. We literally closed the place down as we were the last ones to leave.

A few weeks before the party, I started thinking about what to wear since this would be the first time I would meet Dan's new coworkers I wanted it to be something special. I bought a dress and also had an idea for a dress to make.

It was definitely a last minute decision on what to wear, but I'm glad I wore this dress since I put some hard work into it.

Working on the dress the night before the party. 
Nothing like last minute. 

I got this fabric a few months ago in Chicago at Fishmans Fabric. 

We were having too much fun to take pictures, so this is all we have from the night. 

Isn't this the prettiest centerpiece? We got to take it home from the party. Also I forgot to mention, we won a door prize for dinner at a new restaurant in Indy! Woohoo! 

1 comment:

amber said...

great job! turned out fabulous!