Friday, July 20, 2012

To sell or not to sell

...that has been my question for some time now. I have considered taking special orders or opening an Etsy shop. There are pros and cons. Mainly, I am afraid I will get burnt out making clothes for others. It is special for me to make my own clothes and clothes for people I know as gifts, but if I was doing it for someone I didn't know would it be as fun and exciting? Would they cherish it the way I do? There's a lot of blood, sweat and tears that go into each item I make. Well, mostly just time, stress and sometimes tears. So, I am torn. Some days I dream of having at Etsy shop and maybe selling items in boutiques around Indy. Others I'm content making dresses for myself.

Still pondering...





2 comments:

Morgan said...

They're adorable! People would definitely purchase!

amber said...

I would LOOOOOVE one of those for Presley!! I'm behind you 100%% do it!!!