Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Happenings

This has been a long and lame week for sure. I can't believe how long it took to get to today. I had a lot of work stuff going on this week, plus day long headaches and for some reason fell asleep super early a few nights making me a super lame wife. But, finally it's Friday! We have a big weekend planned and even bigger next two weeks.

We close on our house on Monday! Woohoo!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to start painting and moving. It seems like this home buying process took forEVER! And it did. Almost 8 months to be exact.

Here's some photos to sum up my week. Again, kind of boring!

 Fabric I found with some colors in our new house. Pillows maybe?

 Cute rain boots at Target. 

 50 Shades of Grey, literally. Probably more. Narrowed it down
 and finally decided on 2 for the house

Wild Blue Beer. Pretty tasty. Doesn't like a thing like beer, but it's 8% and will do the trick! 

 Green and gold nails.


No comments: