Friday, June 29, 2012

Red, White and Blue!

If you know me very well, then you know the 4th of July is my favorite holiday! It's the perfect holiday generally spent with family and friends, it's in the middle of the summer, cookouts, pool parties, and fireworks! I LOVE fireworks! I love the 4th so much I originally wanted to get married on that day! Instead I got engaged ;-) I will forever love and cherish the holiday.

So naturally, I always dress to celebrate the holiday. Since it's usually scorching hot I more often opt for a sun dress, but shorts and top are cute too. No reason to go over the top or tacky, but why not celebrate our independence?!?!

The 4th falls in the middle of the week this year, which is a huge bummer work wise. I hope everyone has something fun planned for your one day off!

Here are some ideas for dressing patriotic next week.


1 comment:

Melody said...

These are such cute outfits!
chicandgracemaven.blogspot.com