Friday, April 6, 2012

We forgot the Pepperoncinis!!!

That's how I woke up Dan the morning after we had these Italian Panini Melts for dinner. He was appreciative of my revelation so early in the morning! Not to worry we ate them again a few days later and I remembered. Much better with them on the sandwich.

Remember the Chicken Pesto Panini? This is another one of our top favorite paninis to make! This is not for the calorie counter. Believe me, I've counted and you don't want to know! But nonetheless, it's delicious and very filling.


Italian Panini Melt

Ingredients:
Split sub roll or Italian bread cut to sandwich size
Deli ham
Deli turkey
Deli Salami
Provolone cheese
Chopped pepperoncinis
Red wine vinegar
Olive oil
Dash of Italian seasoning

Directions:
Drizzle the inside of your bread with olive oil and red wine vinegar. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Layer with provolone, ham, turkey, salami and pepperoncinis and then another slice of provolone so cheese is closest to each bread side. Press for 2-4 minutes on each side.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I share this with my personal chef (wife)?

Ashley said...

Thanks for commenting and tweeting Gies! If she doesn't make it for ya, make it for her!