Monday, December 19, 2011

Jalapeno Deviled Eggs

I LOVE deviled eggs! I can't get enough of them. A deviled egg platter was a "must" on our wedding registry. They're easy to make and great for all occasions. Sometimes I pretend that they are good for you (after I've eaten a few) so I don't feel so guilty. They are eggs after all! To spice things up a bit I added some jalapenos to my recipe.


Jalapeno Deviled Eggs


Ingredients:
1 dozen large eggs
6 Tbsp Mayo
2-4 Tbsp sliced jalapenos peppers minced
1 Tbsp yellow mustard
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/8 tsp salt


Directions:
Boil hot water. Add eggs for 12 minutes. Strain water and peel eggs using cold water. Cut eggs in half crosswise. Mash yolks and stir in ingredients. Garnish with jalapeno if desired. Sprinkle chili powder for an extra touch!

Enjoy!

No comments: