Monday, December 5, 2011

Gamma Phi Pie

I was am a Gamma Phi Beta! While living in the sorority at IU we occasionally had Gamma Phi Pie. The other day I remembered how amazing it was and decided to make it. I googled it and came up with this recipe (if you can even call it that). It tastes as good as I remember! You don't have to be a cool sorority sister to enjoy this dessert and I won't even make you give me the secret handshake! (you wish you knew it) :)




Gamma Phi Pie
Ingredients:
1 package of Oreos
2 qts of Peppermint Ice Cream (seasonal)
Hershey's syrup or Magic Shell Chocolate

Directions:
Crush Oreos into the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Let ice cream soften and spread on top of Oreos. Use Magic shell or syrup on top for decoration. Freeze for 2 hours before serving.





Enjoy!! 

2 comments:

Danielle Kinnett said...

Yum, that looks good!

Abby said...

Ohh geez I completely forgot about Gamma Phi Pie...ah, memories! Helen M. Dodge would be proud.