Thursday, August 11, 2011

We're Married!!!!!


Photo courtesy of Amanda Fales 

July 30, 2011 was the happiest day of my life! I have never smiled so much in one day. I cannot put into words how wonderful the day was. Dan and I both were on a wedding high for the whole week after the wedding. Everything turned out perfect for our wedding day. The ceremony was beautiful, the reception as stylish as I had planned and everyone had a blast. We both had so much fun! Thank you to all who celebrated with us and made our day as special as it was. It feels great to be Mr. and Mrs!

I can finally blog all of the details I have been working on the last year. I put a lot of thought and effort into the wedding and I can't wait to share it with you all! I hope you don't mind, but my blog will be wedding central for a few days (posts). I'll try to blog about other things as well, but I am just still so thrilled and excited about our wedding and new marriage!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

My husband and I were also married July 30th!!! Congratulations

Ashley said...

Thanks Ashley! Congrats to you too and thanks for following my blog!

Nuha said...

such a gorgeous photo! congrats!