Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Frozen Peanut Butter Pie



I'm clearly the dessert eater in this family and it's hard to find something I don't like or that I can call a favorite, since I LOVE it all! This pie is Dan's favorite dessert though. The last few times I have made this pie I have been a little peanut butter happy and it ended up being too rich. So follow the recipe!

Ingredients
Oreo pie crust
4 oz cream cheese
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 c brown sugar
4oz  Cool whip

Chocolate syrup or candies to top.

Mix all ingredients together. You may want to let cream cheese sit out prior to making for easier mixing. Try not to mix cool whip to much or it will disappear quickly. I even had to add more. Try to just fold it with other ingredients.

Top with candies or chocolate syrup and put in freezer.

Enjoy!

No comments: