Monday, May 30, 2011

Black Bean and Corn Salsa

This is actually my friend Ross' recipe and it's so amazing! Ross was Dan's roommate a few years ago and ever since he made it one summer, I haven't stopped making it for every cookout and get together we have with friends!

Ross' Black Bean and Corn Salsa
2 cans of Mexi-Corn
1 can of black beans
1 box of cherry tomatoes
1tsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
cilantro
add jalapenos for an extra kick


***Notes
- Be sure to drain black beans. I didn't do this the first time and the salsa was a brown murky color.
-cut cherry tomatoes in halves or quarters
-mix lemon juice and oil in small bowl together and then toss on salsa
-I generally double the recipe for large groups. It goes fast.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I made this a few weeks ago and it was a great app! :)