Friday, March 4, 2011

Mmm Mmm Marinade

Sorry for lack of blogs lately. I've been busy and by busy I mean spending endless hours scouring wedding websites and blogs. I've been "fretting" at my MOH called it today. Time is quickly flying by and with only a few months left I've got a LOT of details left in the planning. I'll share more later.

As my "about me" states I enjoy other things besides wedding planning such as cooking and sewing. And as a matter of fact I've been doing those things this week as well! Good for me!

I made a tasty salmon this week. I also made a romper (one piece garment, not food). I'll blog that later.

Here's the marinade. It can be used for tuna or chicken as well.

Marinade
Directions: thaw meat or fish if frozen

combine the following:
1/4 c soy sauce
1/4 c white wine or cooking wine
1/4 c orange juice (I used pineapple once and it was really good)
1/4 c olive oil
2 garlic cloves crushed
1 tsp ginger

Marinate for 30 minutes. Cook meat as desired. I bake the salmon, but you could grill it as well.

Enjoy!

No comments: