Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cool Tool

My mom bought me this awhile back and I had only used it a few times until recently. In an effort to eat healthier and kick my candy habit I have been eating a lot more fruit. Pineapple has been on sale recently and I have gotten a lot of use out of this nifty tool! I'm not sure where she bought it but you can buy yourself one on Amazon here. Mine didn't come with the extra blade sizes, but that might be handy.

Basically it's a pretty easy tool to use. You just twist the handle as it cuts a spiral while de-coring. It does take both hands, but I had to take the pictures to show you!






                  

1 comment:

Nuha said...

oh my god, I love it! It's so weird because I was at bed bath and beyond yesterday looking at one. I wasn't sure what it was. I'm kind of tempted to go buy one now :)